A short sharp whizz through the principles of using plain English for effective communication. This one-hour Skype session will help you write clearer emails, letters, blogs, social media posts and tweets – avoiding jargon and waffle, cutting out unnecessary words and rephrasing complicated sentences with ease.
At the end of the hour you’ll be able to:
- write better sentences for social media and marketing reasons
- use the active and passive voice appropriately
- use lists effectively
- choose short, familiar words and phrases
- use clear verbs.
I’d love to work with you, so, if you’re ready to improve the way you communicate on social media or in business, please use the drop down menu below to book a one-hour coaching session: phone or Skype.
- LinkedIn review: £75
- Comprehensive social media review: £99
- One-hour coaching session: LinkedIn, social media or plain English: £99
- Half-day bespoke training session: LinkedIn, social media or plain English: £500 (+vat)
- Preparation of your social media strategy: £500 (+vat)
- Full day social media training session for up to ten people: £950 (+vat)
Once I receive your booking I’ll get in touch to arrange a date. Or, if you prefer, we can agree this before you book… Simply whizz off an email to info@ImaginativeTraining.com.