LinkedIn is THE number one place for developing a strong network of business contacts that can transition from on-line profiles to real-life customers, so you can’t underestimate its importance.
Your profile is how the business world views you: it needs to be dynamic and professional with crystal clarity on what you’re offering to prospective clients. It’s a catwalk for showcasing your achievements, skills and your passion for what you do.
This coaching is for you if any of these apply:
- You want to use LinkedIn to grow your business
- You’re set up but not using it effectively
- No one can find you in a search
- Your profile doesn’t show you in the best light or no one’s looking at you
- You have an idea of what you should be doing but can’t get inspired
- You think you’ve got nothing interesting to offer… (Yes, you have!)
- You want to raise your profile but don’t have much time
How does it work?
We’ll spend an hour via Zoom, going through all the key points and techniques for making your profile perfect and getting the most out of LinkedIn’s features. Or we can get together for few hours to go through everything in more depth. Whichever suits you best, we’ll cover:
- Marketing yourself and your business better through LinkedIn
- Creating an online profile that’s complete and awesome
- Building your contacts
- Researching potential clients
- Connecting with target customers and handling professional introductions
- Harnessing the power of groups
- Your business page
- Converting ‘warm leads’ into viable prospects
Then what are you waiting for? I’d love to help you become fantastic on LinkedIn and use it with confidence.
Please see details at the bottom of the page for how to book.
LinkedIn Profile Review
Your LinkedIn profile is how the business world views you, yet many people don’t realise it’s a high impact sales tool.
That’s why you need a dynamic and professional profile that lets prospective clients or potential employers know exactly what you can offer. After all, LinkedIn is THE place to develop a strong network of business contacts that can transition from on-line profiles to real-life customers.
It should be absolutely clear from your LinkedIn profile what you’re offering, showcasing your achievements, skills and your passion for what you do (or what you hope to do)!
Remember, people buy from people – so it’s vital to highlight the special features that will make people want to do business with you.
Review your LinkedIn profile
We’ll advise you on all areas that you can improve to make it more effective, including:
- Photo and background image
- Keyword use
- Language flow
- Contact information
- Grammar, spelling and punctuation
Then what are you waiting for? I’d love to help you become fantastic on LinkedIn and use it with confidence. So, if you’re ready to really get to grips with LinkedIn, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call or text me on 07875 059540.
- Power Hour Zoom coaching session (LinkedIn, all social media platforms, plain English): £100
- LinkedIn profile review: £100
- Social media health check: £100
- Multi-platform profile set-up: £250
- Half-day bespoke one-to-one training session: £300
- Half-day group training session: £450
- Full-day one-to-one social media training session: £750
- Full-day team social media training session: £850
- Preparation of your social media strategy: £500
Once I receive your booking I’ll get in touch to arrange a date. Or, if you prefer, we can agree this before you book… Simply whizz off an email to info@ImaginativeTraining.com.