How great would it be to have a clear, well-structured and easy-to-follow social media marketing strategy?
Social media can be overwhelming; we’ll show you how to manage it easily within whatever time you have available. This is ideal if you are a small or start-up business seeking the right tools to make an impact without spending too many vital hours handling social media as part of successfully growing your business.
People buy from people – if customers like you, they will tell the world. Good social media is built around people liking your brand, talking about you, sharing news about your products and services and promoting your business through their own social networks.
With this bespoke social media marketing strategy, you’ll receive a comprehensive report that focuses on your business use of LinkedIn (including your LinkedIn company page), your Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram accounts. If other social media platforms are identified as relevant for your business, guidance on these will be included too!
Your strategy will include:
- Key points, checklists and advice for each social media platform
- A weekly activity plan
- Monitoring sheet
- Measurable goals and objectives
- Content suggestions
- A focus on your target audience
- A realistic marketing budget
All I need from you…
- Your website URL
- Your social media URLs
- A description of your target audience?
- What is the main thing you hope to achieve from improving your social media?
- How much time can you spend on social media each week?
- What’s your budget?
If you’d like to give your business a more prominent spotlight on Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms, get your marketing strategy up and running by emailing email@example.com, or call or text me on 07875 059540.
- Power Hour Zoom coaching session (LinkedIn, all social media platforms, plain English): £125
- LinkedIn profile review: £125
- Social media health check audit: £150
- Multi-platform profile set-up: £250
- Half-day bespoke one-to-one training session: £300
- Half-day group training session: £450
- Full-day one-to-one social media training session: £750
- Full-day team social media training session: £850
- Preparation of your social media strategy: £500
Once I receive your booking I’ll get in touch to arrange a date. Or, if you prefer, we can agree this before you book… Simply whizz off an email to info@ImaginativeTraining.com.