Your profile may well be the first thing potential clients will see, and it’s often on this first impression that they’ll decide whether or not to look further.
We’ll set up your social media profiles from scratch, or optimise them if you’re already up and running. Being properly branded, your profiles will begin doing the job of selling you to clients from their first click.
We always write in SEO- and reader-friendly language, in your business’ tone of voice, and we ensure grammar and punctuation are perfect. We use keyword-rich content that includes the relevant wording to attract your target customers, as well as keeping search engines happy.
We can also optimise your blogs, uploading them directly to WordPress and adding the all-important SEO metadata.
And if you send mailshots to your clients, we’ll be happy to optimise your content marketing template and create a mailing schedule.
Please choose ‘LinkedIn review’ from the options below to make your booking.
- LinkedIn profile review: £100
- Full social media audit: £250
- Multi-platform profile set-up: £250
- One hour coaching session (LinkedIn, social media, plain English): £100
- Half-day bespoke training session: £500 (+vat)
- Preparation of your social media strategy: £500 (+vat)
- Full one-to-one or team social media training session: £950 (+vat)
All prices shown are ex-vat.
Once I receive your booking I’ll get in touch to arrange a date. Or, if you prefer, we can agree this before you book… Simply whizz off an email to info@ImaginativeTraining.com.
ook… Simply whizz off an email to info@ImaginativeTraining.com.