Most business owners love what they do and are very good at it. Telling the world about it is often a different story. Using social media to market your products or services takes time and effort, and – as you’ve probably noticed – social media is a minefield! It’s constantly changing and can be overwhelming if you’re trying to fit it into your busy day.
Whether you’re new to social media marketing or want to inject some dynamism into the mix, we’ll teach you everything you need to know to get up and running – or flying!
By working one-to-one, we can really focus on what your business needs and the social media channels that are relevant to your professional goals, rather than a generic smattering of social media that may or may not apply.
If you go for a full coaching package…
We’ll create a strategy that suits you, in every way. It may include a mix of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest, or it may be that you don’t need all of these. We’ll also talk about tools for easy social media management.
There’s a lot to cover, so be ready for some hard work! But the whole point is that afterwards it will make your life so much easier. Once you’ve learned how to use each relevant social media channel and you know how it enhances your brand image and impacts on your website’s SEO, you’ll have a simple strategy to follow that fits in with your work schedule. Because together, we’ll drill down to the nitty-gritty of how you can realistically make the most of social media in the time you have available.
What you’ll have at the end of our time together…
- All the social media networks relevant to your business set up, optimised and branded
- A clear strategy to follow
- Ability to manage your social media quickly and easily
- Clear, well written profiles for each network, that market you and your business successfully
- An understanding of how to attract and engage with meaningful and relevant followers in the best ways for your business
- A consistent marketing approach across all social media platforms that strengthens your branding
- A solid knowledge of how to increase relevant traffic to your website to generate more business
- Knowledge of how your social media activities contribute to raising your business in Google’s rankings
Or, if you’ve only got an hour or two…
How about a Power Hour session on Zoom? Sharp, targeted and guaranteed to achieve your main goals – this is currently the most popular approach for businesses that want to save on travel costs and be more time-efficient.
I’d love to work with you, so, if you’re ready to really get to grips with social media, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call or text me on 07875 059540.