Six weeks in to 2023 and I’m getting calls from people who intended to make great changes to their social media. As they admit that their new year’s resolution to manage their marketing better didn’t actually get off the ground, I’m in agreement that my own resolutions are long forgotten… (In my case less cheese, no cream, more fruit, fewer cakes, more workouts – you get the picture!)
With a borderline cholesterol problem I’m not great at helping myself, but I can certainly help those business owners that recognise a need for a clearer social media strategy.
So how’s your social media looking?
Imagine you’re a first-time visitor to your own profiles, what would be your first impression?
- Is it immediately clear what services or products you offer?
- Do the social media posts make you want to find out more?
- Is your branding consistent across all your social media channels and in line with your website?
- Is your profile picture and/or logo the same across all platforms? Remember that someone needs to see it around seven times to remember it.
- How up-to-date is the info in your bios?
- Are the pages active with recent, interesting posts or looking a bit stale and dated?
- Is your written messaging nice and clear?
- Are all the links in your bio still relevant and pointing to the right web pages?
- Are you posting a good mix of content: created, curated (shared from elsewhere), visually appealing?
Obviously, it’s hard to be subjective when looking at your own social media, which is why I’d be happy to do it for you. A social media health check / audit is usually £150 but, following the success of my recent “50 for 50 over 50” campaign, I’m offering a £50 discount to business owners aged over 50! In fact, if you’re over 40 and don’t mind admitting it, I‘ll honour the discount for you!
(If you’re younger than 40 I’d still love to work with you!!)
Simply drop me an email to book your audit, or get on touch via LinkedIn, Insta, Facebook or Twitter.
(Offer’s valid until 31st March 2023.)
Leave a Reply