About the course
Learn how to create engaging content (blogs, emails, posts, tweets) to market your business successfully, attract a wider audience and build relationships.
- Creating a blog to increase professional visibility
- Maintaining a sustainable blogging schedule
- Sharing your blog on social media to attract potential clients
- Blogging and other social media platforms, such as Digg, Delicious, Reddit, Blogger, WordPress, Stumbleupon
This course is for you if:
- You’re set up social media, but don’t know how to use it properly
- You know you need to blog, but not sure where to start
- You have an idea of what you should be doing but can’t get inspired
- You think you’ve got nothing interesting to say (Well, you have!)
- You want to raise your business profile across the Internet, increase your client base and understand how to use social media in a way that’s effective and time-efficient.
You will need:
- If you have a blog set-up, bring the log in details
- Social media log in details
One-to-one and team training sessions
We can run training sessions at your own office, where everything is tailored around your specific business. Email us to find out more.