• More people know about your brand
• You generate more leads
• Your Google ranking (SEO) improves
• Your whole business strategy progresses
With this Social Media marketing strategy, You will receive a 20 page PDF that focuses on your business use of LinkedIn (including your LinkedIn company page), Facebook page, Twitter and Pinterest accounts. If other social media platforms are identified as relevant for your business, basic guidance on these will be included too!
Your strategy will include:
• key points, checklists and advice for each social media platform
• a weekly activity plan
• monitoring sheet
• measureable goals and objectives
• content suggestions
It will also focuse you on your target audience and marketing budget. Please note, this is a business strategy that aims to increase your visibility and engagement with customers and potential customers in a professional manner; it does not include paying for (fake!) Twitter followers or Facebook fans.
Social media can be overwhelming; I will show you how to manage it easily within whatever time you have available. This is ideal if you are a small or start-up business seeking the right tools to make an impact without spending too many vital hours handling social media as part of a successfully growing your business.
– Your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest URLs
– Who is your target audience?
– What is the main thing you hope to achieve from improving your social media?
– How much time can you spend on social media each week?
If you’d like to give your business a more prominent spotlight on Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms, get your marketing strategy up and running by choosing from the drop-down options below.
- Preparation of your social media strategy: £245
- Preparation of your social media strategy plus discussion session and support: £395
- Full one-to-one or team social media training session: £600 (within the M25)
- Social media profile set-up to reflect your company branding: £250
- Be Amazing on LinkedIn: £395
Once I receive your booking I’ll get in touch to gather all the relevant info. Please note: social media strategies and profile set-up are usually prepared within a week; training session dates are best to be agreed before booking.
If you’d like more info, whizz off an email: info@ImaginativeTraining.com.